Terms & Conditions
Any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute Department documents subject to the following conditions:
1. Images, articles, and abstracts included in all Department publications are copyrighted and may not be reproduced or redistributed (in partial or whole) for resale or as part of another publication, advertisement, etc. without express permission of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
2. Copies of images, articles, and abstracts may be used for informational/educational purposes as long as they include the department's copyright notice.
3. Copies of images, articles, and abstracts must give credit to the department and to the photographer or author, if known.
4. Copies of images, articles, and abstracts may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes.
5. Documents distributed in an electronic manner (e.g., Adobe Acrobat -- .pdf, PostScript files -- .ps, HTM, HTML, etc.) are not to be altered or manipulated. Acrobat images may be viewed with an Adobe viewer or other applications with Acrobat read capabilities. Other files may be viewed or printed using standard means.
Offer, Acknowledgement and Acceptance
1. Any prices, quotations and descriptions made or referred to on this Site are subject to availability, do not constitute an offer and may be withdrawn or revised at any time prior to our express acceptance of your order (as described below).
2. While we make every effort to ensure that items appearing on the Site are available, we cannot guarantee that al items are in stock or immediately available when you submit your order. We may reject your order (without liability) if we are unable to process or fulfil it. If this is the case, we will refund any prior payment that you have made for that item.
3. An order submitted by you constitutes an offer by you to us to purchase Products or Services on these Conditions and is subject to our subsequent acceptance.
4. Prior to such acceptance, an automatic e-mail acknowledgement of your order may be generated. Please note that any such automatic acknowledgement does not constitute a formal acceptance of your order.
5. Our acceptance of your order takes effect and the contract concluded at the point where such offer is expressly accepted by us dispatching your order/commencing Services and accepting your credit card or other payment ("Acceptance").
6. We may keep records of orders received, acknowledgements, acceptances and other contract records for a reasonable period after Acceptance. We may be able to provide you with copies on written request; however you must make sure you print a copy of all such documents and these Conditions for your own records.
1. You represent that information provided by you when placing your order is up-to-date materially accurate and is sufficient for us to fulfil your order.
2. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating your account information with us for accuracy and completeness and keeping such information (and any passwords given to you for the purposes of accessing the Site and/or purchasing Products) secure against unauthorised access.
3. Unless agreed otherwise or required by applicable law, any warranties provided in relation to Products or Services only extend to you on the understanding that you are a user and not a reseller of those Products or Services.
4. No warranty, commitment or any other obligation should ever be assumed by you on our behalf or on behalf of a Product manufacturer, licensor or supplier without our express prior written consent.
Reproduction of images, articles and abstracts for informational/educational purposes does not include reproduction of such items on a commercial Web site which serves the commercial purposes of a company or individuals. Examples of commercial purposes include, but are not limited to, enhancement of a commercial area, online sales catalogs, and information sites gaining revenue from advertisements or insertions of links.
Links may be made to any documents on the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Web site subject to the following conditions:
1. Images, articles, and abstracts included in Department publications may not be incorporated into a Web document in such a way that the origin of the image, article, or abstract cannot be determined.
2. Images, articles, and abstracts included in Department publications may not be incorporated into a Web document within frames so that advertisements or other navigation can be associated with the image, article or abstract.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. Be sure to indicate your card type, number, expiration date and three digit security code found on the back of your card, if ordering by fax or mail.
Personal Checks/Cashiers Checks/Money Orders
If you order by mail, please make your check payable to Missouri Department of Natural Resources (U.S. dollars). Please mail your order to P.O. Box 250, Rolla, MO 65402.